Friday, June 12, 2009

I am a mess



Sometimes we have bad days. I guess today was one of them for me. There was no particular reason, I was just grumpy. I kind of wish I could warn myself in advance so I would know why I was irritable, and maybe warn others, but alas...

The update of the week is that Jimmy took the official LSAT on monday, so all the stress that he was feeling has been funneled into me. hah! That is kind of the reason today was bad. I think I have been trying to keep it all together this week, but my tiredness, trying to be happy and strong, has finally caught up to me. I was sick on Tuesday, and haven't felt particularly well since. But, I will make it. I think this is going to be a whining post. Sorry!

Today we went to the Provo Temple, and continued on the announcements. That was not so much fun, because the glue we bought didn't hold and we had to take everything apart. Oh geez! But I will be pretend-happy and say "it will all work out!" Announcements really are a bother.

Well, that is enough pessimism for me! I am giving myself flowers to cheer myself up. Sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment