Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can you feel it?!

It's the NO-MORE-CLASS feeling!

Yesterday was the last day of classes and we are just giddy with excitement. I still have research, and Jimmy still has two finals and a paper, but we are naturally relieved to be done with the semester.

Yes, my friends, Jimmy will graduate in 9 days!

In other news, I finally bought some new casual shoes. My old pair wore out in one month, and it had holes in the soles (poet?). I am pretty hardcore with my shoes. Now I have some nice new shoes with extra-strength sole protection.

Last week in general was a very productive week. We got our tax refund, we bought a universal camera charger (I lost my in DC), we bought my new shoes, and we even bought a new game as a reward for finishing the semester. Ticket to Ride Europe!

This week Anne, Jimmy's sister, is coming out, and then soon after the rest of the family. We are excited to spend some time with them, and take a little break from work! Until then....bring on graduation!

1 comment:

  1. Love new shoes... best treat ever! Looking forward to seeing the family too.

    ReplyDelete