Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Eventually I will give a large discourse on the comings and goings of Christmas, but I think I will wait until the vacation is over and we are settling down again. For now here are a few pictures from Christmas day. Lucy had a ball, mostly because everything was wrapped in her favorite thing...PAPER!

I think this picture makes me laugh and cringe all at the same time. She is standing! But she is so incredibly cute I can hardly believe it sometimes. This was Lucy's Christmas outfit, with a hand made flower by aunt Andrea.


A hat that aunt Andrea made. Sorry, the hats are so cute I just couldn't resist a picture. Plus it is the only picture with both Lucy and I.



And here is Lucy in ANOTHER hat, that is so darn cute. It also includes Jimmy trying to coax a kiss out of our distracted little girl. I think she was staring at paper again.


Merry Christmas! May it be centered on Christ and the importance of families (and maybe a little bit of rest)!

No comments:

Post a Comment