Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happenings

Here are some of the happenings of the parental units:

First and foremost, Jimmy got a promotion at work. He is now a HR field representative. It gets him out to the stores more often and it is more about mediating the employee disputes. Perfect for his background. He is really quite happy, though he is still filling in for his old position until they hire someone new. All and all we are quite happy.

Second, I am currently working for both SNHU (online) and Babson. For Babson I go to campus every two weeks to help with the labs and then I grade, and grade and grade. For SNHU I facilitate online discussion and keep students active in the course. Then I grade and grade and grade some more! So mostly I grade. I am not sure how I feel about it, but for now it is flexible and that works for my full time job -- a.k.a mom!

Also, I got a haircut -- a real short haircut. I love it! I remember telling Jimmy just about a year ago, that I like my hair short. Then I went and let it grow out, and hated it for months. Then I went and got it cut again, and I am liking my hair again.

And here are some pictures of the kids.














1 comment:

  1. Needed a picture of your new haircut... please! Sam and Lucy are growing up too fast - great news about Jimmy and your work. You make a great team.

    ReplyDelete