Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I should post more often


I realized that I get really antzy when people don't post enough. I love reading about people's lives...let's face it, I am a stalker ;) So, I thought it should be my turn to post again. This last week has been pretty exciting. My cousin Sacha was married last Friday, and then we spent the weekend with Jimmy grandparents. It was exhausting, but all in all very fun.

I will explain some of the events in more detail. Sacha's wedding was a joyous occasion. Her new husband James seemed absolutely pleasent. We spent time with Sacha's family, and with some other relatives that I have not seen in a while. My grandmother's half-sister lives in Idaho Falls. She is great! I love the humor that all of my gramma's sisters exude. They are hilarious. Plus for the first time, I met some second cousins. It is always fun to meet people you are related too. My grandmother's sister has the same birthday as my dad, and kept saying just how much I looked like him.



After our funfilled day (we woke up at 4 am, and got to Jimmy's grandparents at 11:30pm), we slept. Hooray for sleep! We woke up relatively early to go to the Murray parade. It was a fun, small town parade that provided us with many sweet treats. Yum! Jimmy was better than most of the kids at drive-bombing for the last tootsie roll. Haha! It was fun to watch!

We then spent the day gorging ourselves with Fourth of July goodies, ribs, candy, lots of fruit, potatoe salad and the like. And our filler game was Bang, a fun card-like game that Jimmy has. It kept us quite busy.

Sunday was normal. We had a potluck with our Church and Jimmy made some spicey potatoe salad, using chipotle. He admitted to liking my roommate Jen's better, but that was because hers was completely homemade and delicious. The day was just fine. I was feeling kind of sick, and have been since, but life goes on and I make what I can of it.

Oh, and the biggest news of all. We sent out all of our announcements this week! Hooray, hooray, hooray! Mostly everyone has received theirs which is exciting. Everyone except my Mom, which is killing her, since everyone is telling her how much they like them. I hope she gets them soon.

And that my friends, is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment