Thursday, July 30, 2009

21 days.....3 weeks


Jimmy and I are officially 3 weeks away from our wedding. Can I get a wahoo?!

These last few weeks have been very stressful. And you may say, well duh! You are are getting married soon. Well, it is actually the fact that we don't have much to do that has been making it hard. I am have become a royal spaz about life, and Jimmy has to lull me into reality and remind me that everything is going to be alright. He really is amazing.

This week has been pretty uneventful. My advisor is gone, so I have to wait for his e-mails to really get anywhere, and the work is slow anyways. Plus, all I think about is going home and getting married. Distraction to the max. Tomorrow we may be going to the Vernal Temple. I am always excited for these weekly excursions. It is a chance for my mind to clear a bit.

Just thought I would keep you updated. The flowers are just a reminder of how much I love nature....random....

No comments:

Post a Comment