Sunday, August 2, 2009

August is upon us

We have now passed the July barrier and are and now heading into the wedding month. Today, just in case you can't count (because we are highly aware of the number of days left) is 18 days from our wedding. 11 days until we go home, and a week from that is our excited and all-important day of wedding bliss.

Thankfully I am feeling better and life seems to be getting better. I am happy and excited for what our new future will hold. Friday we went to the Vernal Temple in you guessed it, Vernal UT. It was 3 hours away but well worth the drive. We had a very enjoyable Friday afternoon.


Then yesterday my roommate and sister hosted a bridal shower for me. It was nice, simple and very relaxing. And Jen made these insanely yummy chocolate-covered oreo truffles. Delightful!

After the Bridal shower Jimmy and I went to a place with natural slide. It was freezing but so much fun. We got back and watched "Kung Fu Panda" on the wall of our apartment complex. It was a very eventful day. That is how we like it. I don't like being bored and I hate getting all anxious about the wedding. It is no fun my friends, no fun at all.

Quote of the day "What matters the most, lasts the longest." Yup, it is true!!! The pictures above describe some of our adventures.


2 comments:

  1. Can't figutre how I am "Coopy"... oh, well. It could be worse. gm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to the Vernal Temple... think about going to the Logan one... it is really nice too. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. gm

    ReplyDelete