Thursday, February 4, 2010

1st Week of February....

Just a quick note about some fun things that have happened lately. On our weekly dinner menu we put grilled salmon and veggies. Jimmy took this idea a little bit further and made a type of rice, enchanted broccoli forest salmon dish. It was delicious!!!

Sorry, you will have to wait on the pictures.

In other news, this last week was one fabulous adventure. I will just give you a brief overview because, I indeed have work I should be doing, but I also feel like I have neglected my blog for far too long.

This last Friday I was to give the public night Planetarium show. I did in fact give that show 1.5 times. Normally it is 2 times, but a smoking trash can on the same floor of the science building set off the fire alarms and I had to send everyone home. It was very eventful.

Besides my adventures in the planetarium Jimmy and I have been trying to diligently prepare for this big relay we have at the end of the month. On Saturday we did our longest run of the training, 2 hours. And to make it even more of a test we ran all the way to Tucanos (Jimmy's favorite restaurant in Provo) and didn't even stop by.... It was a beautiful day to run, and we did feel quite a bit tired after, but I do think we are getting well prepared for this race.

So that is the current news. Sorry, it is has been so long.

Oh and my goodness I forgot to mention that Jimmy got into another Law School. It is called Washington and Lee and it is in Lexington VA. It is a well known school and it is in a very small but beautiful town. Either way I will be happy...Hooray for Jimmy!

And thank you Grandpa Bob and Grandma Marie for the fun festivities at your home last night. My steak was cooked just right!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma Marie makes amazing steaks. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was going to comment that Grandma Marie makes amazing steaks, but it looks like my wife beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete