Sunday, February 14, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY

Today I made Jimmy oatmeal with banana, pecans and chocolate. Then I made him a banana chocolate shake. It was the best I could do. I guess that describes my romantic tendencies. Add chocolate and it is heart-felt. But really, I love Jimmy very much. It was just over a year ago that he proposed to me on the top of Y mountain. How time flies. This Saturday we will be married for 6 months!

So in attempts to celebrate this heart, love and super pink and red time of the month, Jimmy and I went to a Stake Valentine's day dance. It was for families so we didn't feel too awkward. Davis and Melanie came too. We pretty much rocked the house.... Anyways....part of the activity was winning prizes by dancing on the heart that they called out. After spending 30 minutes on the same heart, we won! A candle and a vanilla spray.

So happy heart's day :)

1 comment:

  1. good for you both... Happy Valentine's Day and many more.

    ReplyDelete