Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unmotivated

Do you ever have those days were you just don't feel like doing anything?!

Oh, yeah, it is one of those days. I went to two meetings this morning, sent out some e-mails, stared at my computer a whole bunch, and I still don't feel like I have done anything useful. I suppose staring at my computer really isn't productive, but that is what my research mostly requires. I am working on a paper for my Stellar Interior class, but it is not giving me astronomy gumption, like astronomy sometimes does...and it being Thursday kind of reminds me that I still have one more day until I get to the ever-so illusive weekend.

So let's think of the good things that have happened today. I got a 96% on my Stellar Interiors test. I found out that there is a community college in Buena Vista, VA (15 minutes from Lexington) that has a physics teaching opening. Jimmy and I experimented with our dehydrator last night and this morning we woke to another fantastic batch of yummy dried food.

Okay, so life isn't that bad...I just have to get out of this unmotivated slump......hmmm, maybe I should find some chocolate :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like life is pretty good! Food, prospects of a teaching job and the weekend just one day away. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete