Monday, August 30, 2010

The excursion

I guess I should document some of the experiences Jimmy and I have endured (a little dramatic I suppose).

I GRADUATED! Thanks to my mom, Grandma Marie and Jimmy for being there!

I forget how short I am sometimes.

Jimmy and I spent a lot of time packing....


And I even got to take apart somethings, like our box-spring. Yes, I took a hammer to it.


We went to California, this is the Newport Beach Temple...correct me if I am wrong. It is pink!


And we spent time with these cute people. Jimmy is a lover of Disney world, and what better, but two princess loving nieces to share the Disney magic.

Jimmy and I battled. Look at my focus!

The Dumbo ride was one of Alice's favorites. Family resemblance. I think so!

You think they are siblings?!


We went to the beach. Jimmy and Joe did some pretty spectacular wave surfing. Annie and I got in later, but needless to say I was a little more of a whimp.


Then we headed back to Utah to start doing this.....driving...


And driving....

And then we stopped in Dallas. Another non-white temple....


And we saw this fabulous cute family!

We drove some more, until we arrived in a more green, luscious area such as this.....

More pictures of our Virginia experience to come. We don't have pictures of that yet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great pictures and up-dates. "Your" stuff is gone... Anne took a lot of it. Glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete