Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blah, blah, blah.....

Today is a blah day. I think I am going to blame it on the flu shot I got yesterday. I feel kind of weak and generally yucky. I guess other people would probably say it could be the fact that I am pregnant, but I had been feeling better the last couple days. And I did just hit 12 weeks, isn't that when I am supposed to feel a little better?

Anyways..... I have a new result from one of my developmental classes. 3 out of 18 passed the last exam! I feel pretty disappointed with them, and maybe a little of me. Is there something else I should be doing? I really wish I could stress enough the importance of them putting in the work and studying harder. Most of them haven't even put in an hour of studying before taking the exam. Time is ticking and the semester is dwindling.....

I think I also blame the blah feeling on Tuesdays. It is always such a long day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment