Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lifetime bestest buddies

I have this wonderful friend Andrea (Luber) Escobar. She is great! She and I lived together all four years at Clarkson. With exception of my family, I have lived with her the longest (that includes Jimmy). She is a great person to be with, has awesome spirituality, has great cooking skills, is a wonderful friend, and has all of those good things you look for in a person.

It was such a treat when she and her husband Adam came down for a visit. She is in Baltimore right now, and that is the closest she has been since we both graduated in 2006. We played games, explored one of the Appalachian trails, and had a delicious dinner. I am so glad she is my friend. Lifetime buddies are great :)

Atop Bluff Mountain

I am sure glad I have this bestest buddy forever!

1 comment:

  1. Life-long friends are the best. The pictures much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete