Monday, June 20, 2011

just because she is cute....

I guess it is time to update the world...it has been 4 weeks since Lucy was born. Needless to say I still feel like I have no clue what I am doing, but we have a great support system helping us. Lucy is fantastic. I mean really, who can't love a cute baby like Lucy? She is sleeping pretty well. There have been a few nights where she has slept for 5 hours straight. It is very nice of her. She is also one strong growing baby. At her last appointment she weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. I think it is all going to her cheeks.

We finally got our car back. Perhaps I didn't relate the car story on this blog, so I will give the short version. The first outing with Lucy and our car resulted in a shattered driver-side window while we were driving down route 2. We have no clue what hit our car, but everyone was okay. After a couple weeks of insurance estimates, we finally got our car back.

But let's be honest all you really want to see are pictures. Here you go!


Happy girl!

Are these not fantastic slippers?!



She looks so big in this picture...

All bundled up

Why are you taking so many pictures of me?!








And by the way...Happy Father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment