Saturday, July 14, 2012

blueberry picking

Look at me, being all responsible about my blogging. I think I will pat myself on the back. Thank you. And done.

Today we went blueberry picking with my mom. It was delightful and intense. Delightful because who doesn't love picking (and eating) blueberries. Intense because it was HOT! Lucy obviously inherited some of my genes because her face was a red as a tomato, similar to how I look after I am subjected to the heat.  We gave her water, she hung out with daddy in the covered building nearby, she was just fine. Not to mention that we realized it was a tad too hot for her overalls so she got to walk around pant-less most of the time. My oh my she is living the life. And...she ate quite a lot of blueberries. Some from the bushes, most from daddy's bucket.

Here is the photo evidence.







Did I mention there were goats? I don't think I did. Lucy called them "dogs" and then "bears." It was cute. Monadnock Berries, I think we will be back!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you need to go back - great pictures. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete