Wednesday, October 30, 2013

4 months!

Has it really already been 4 months since Sam the Man was born?! Well I guess so. This little guy is quite a friendly type. My only complaint is his inconsistent night sleeping, but I keep telling myself, "this too shall pass!" Other than that he is quite a happy boy. He smiles and laughs and shrieks frequently. He is also rolling from his back to front, which happens most often when he having his diaper changed.

Yesterday we went to the pediatricians and found out what I already really knew, he is long and he has a big head. His cheeks make him look deceivingly chunky. The rest is him is quite normal sized, though all his PJs are too short.

I feel like I should also report on Lucy's reactions to Sam, because they are funny. Lucy is an incredibly observant little girl. If she hears me say something to Sam she will try to help by saying the same thing to him when he is in his chair and I am nearby. For instance, sometimes when Sam is shrieking or getting fussy I will say "What?" in a slightly sarcastic and joking tone. Lucy has picked this up. I was making lunch and Lucy heard Sam fussing in his chair. In a slightly more snarky tone she went up to Sam and said "What Sam?! What!" A day later Jimmy was downstairs with the kids and the same event occurred. Sam was in his chair and started fussing so Lucy says to Jimmy "Don't worry, I go tell Sammy 'What!'" and then ran to the other room and started yelling "what!" to Sam. Most of the time he just stares back at her as if to say "huh?" She is such a helpful little thing, I just can't do more than just giggle.

Happy 4 months Sammy!




No comments:

Post a Comment