Sunday, April 6, 2014

beyond the dream

I feel like we have so much to say, now that I don't have the Disney post looming over my head. At least I feel a little more inclined to write because I don't feel as intimidated by the enormity of it all. I guess I did talk about Sam's ear infection already and our move. But I still have a list of things I want to write about. I will do as I have done before and write it down. Then I will try to check these things off my list, I am definitely a list-maker.

Lucy and the haircut
Lucy and the playground
Sam still doesn't love sleeping
Build-a-bear
Hiking around Millis
The Millis library
Lucy and her back pack
Lucy loves to sing (and dance)
The garden I am trying to grow

Ummmm....yikes! Thankfully none of these things are quite as involved as writing our vacation stories. For now I will just put up a picture of Sam being adorable. He has three teeth now. There are two more of the way. That will probably be talked about more when I write about how he still doesn't love sleeping.


He is finally starting to smile for the camera!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you finished Disneyworld.... I am glad you did it. It will keep the memories fresh. IU am looking forward to future blogs ... did appreciate the face book pictures of your trip to build a bear.

    ReplyDelete