Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lucy's hair

Well time has certainly eluded me. I had all these dreams of being caught up. Hah! That was a little optimistic of me. But I would like to start taking care of that list, and perhaps add a few more things, just so I don't forget about them.
 
Lucy got her haircut about a month ago. It was decided that her wild mane needed a little taming. Mostly just a little trim to get rid of the frizzy stuff on the end. After seeing I had a coupon with Cost Cutters, and realizing that I really didn't need to go to a fancy place, I told Lucy after her nap we were going to get her haircut. She was really excited, and even told me so as we were walking from the car to the door. Then we got inside and I will let the pictures do most of the talking. Needless to say, she did very well at not moving. She looked stone-faced the whole time.
 


 









The finished result was rather lovely. I didn't even feel like we parted with that much hair. And despite my nervousness, Her hair is still pretty darn curly (and unruly!).



Sam is as healthy as ever, though not sleeping perfectly. But in all honesty, after his ear infection episode, I don't mind quite as much waking up once a nice. We tried a week ago to sleep train a little, then we had a very busy wedding/Easter weekend, so he is doing okay...
 
Last week he had his 9 month check-up. We met our new pediatrician, who I really like. Sam is small (17 lbs), but has a big head. He is smiley when he wants to be, and sports 5 teeth these days. He is still very clingy, but clings to both mommy and daddy (and grandpa Coop). We also confirmed this past weekend (though we already knew this fact) that Johanna is still in fact the baby whisperer.
 
So we have been busy. I would like to continue a little dialogue about the wedding weekend, and update you on our garden. Plus there is so much to right about the better weather we are experiencing, and the Boston Marathon. Looks like I have a bunch to write.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back.... love the pictures. Glad you are busy and seem happy.

    ReplyDelete