Saturday, May 2, 2009

Adventures to Manti!


This last week, Jimmy and I went to my roommate's wedding in the Manti Temple. It was a beautiful wedding! I am really excited to go! The Temple is beautiful and majestic to say the least. They picked a beautiful place to get married. Not only was the place wonderfully gorgeous, but the weather was way more than I could ask for. It was nice to get out of the college town and explore another place in Utah. There really are some nice places to visit.

Other than our excursion to the Temple on Tuesday, I have been keeping myself busy, doing research and teaching in the Tutorial lab. I wasn't too excited to work in the Tutorial lab again, but I will survive. At least I get a break from classes. By the way, this picture of Jimmy makes me jealous of his ability to look so natural in pictures. I am constantly impressed that he can make the same cute face in every picture. If I don't break out into laughter half-way through the picture taking process, it is a miracle.



By the way, isn't it fabulous that these flowers match my outfit? Haha! I am not normally someone who attempts to coordinate my clothing with my surroundings, but honestly...it is amazing! And on another random note, I love flowers! Utah actual has quite a fantastic Spring. Yeah, the fall here is not even close to fabulous compared to the NorthEast, but they sure do put on a nice color show for the Springtime. Well, I suppose I should end this ramble of nonesence.

No comments:

Post a Comment