Friday, May 8, 2009

To the Ultimate

I guess it is time for me to post something new. Nothing terribly exciting has happened in the last week. My research advisor left me with some things to do, but nothing that has made me extremely stressed or overburdened. The weather has been fantastic!! Yesterday we played a rousin' game of Utlimate Frisbee. I have learned from my lack of coordination that I am not great at team sports such as Soccer or Basketball. However, even though I don't pretend I am good, I do make some good throws and catches in the game of Utlimate Frisbee. While talking to my brother Geoffrey the other day he reminded me that we are going to play a big game of Utlimate when I get home. Oh yeah! There is nothing like a bunch of Schillemat's running around, chasing a frisbee. I love it!

I now have a roommate! She is the companion that trained me when I first started my missionary service in Spain. I love her! Gretchen will come live with us in the Summer. I am sure we will have a lot of fun together.

Nothing else to report! Have a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment