Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Polka Dotted and Pretty day!

Well, I am sure that for those of you that read my blog, you are awaiting some pictures. I have some that my family took and I am still awaiting some others. For lack of words to describe such an awesome day, I will just post a bunch. Sorry, there is no real organization to these. I will add more later. Enjoy!!!

Coming out of the Boston Temple



Schillemats (Aunt Cheryl, Daryl, Dad, Gramma & Grampa)


Patricia Meneses


Most of the sisters and brothers (sorry Nathan!)


My "little" Brothers


My dress with polka dotted shoes


My little sisters (don't they look pretty?!)


Sarah and David Oviatt (Thanks for coming!!!)


Davis and Melanie Erickson (buddies for life)


My side of the family (Liam is going to town on his hand)

Jimmy's side of the family (Sorry we can't see you Joe!)

Us with our parents


Mr. & Mrs. Jimmy Cooprider

3 comments:

  1. Been waiting for you to get back to your blog...thanks. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I'm sorry I skipped out so quickly and missed the shot, but the girls had a better experience that way. I'll photoshop myself in later and it will be all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two good lookin' people. Those are great pictures, and you both look super happy. Thanks for keeping us updated on all the exciting occurances. Wishin' ya'll the best.

    ReplyDelete