Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pizza pizza!!

Yeah, that is right. Jimmy and I made homemade pizza on Friday night. It was delicious. I made the dough, with some Italian spices mixed in, and we topped it with tomato sauce with some three pepper salsa, cheese, ham, onion, and more pepper! It was fabulous! We had lots left over, so that means, yummy pizza for more than one day! Hooray!


On another note, yesterday I gave a small planetarium show to some girls for a church ward nearby. One of the girls is in my math class and she wanted to bring people to see the planetarium, and because I have access I offered to give them a short night sky show. I elaborated on the constellations and their stories. Did you know that most of the stories are about Zeus and his very mischievous ways? It was actually quite depressing. Oh well, I had fun anyways.

1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks really great... and it is always nice to have something the second day.

    ReplyDelete