Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mid week breather

Yesterday I spent all day working on homework that I had been working on for a week and a half. I do not exaggerate, I think I probably spent at least 30 hours on that one assignment. It was pretty unfortunate. But on the bright side the Professor was very understanding, and there were plenty of people to help out. It was long, hard, but rewarding.

So for one whole night I didn't think about that class. It was fabulous! I worked on my take home test, and on a presentation. I also got a little extra sleep because I was so intellectually over-loaded.

So, I call that my mid-week breather. Of course, I found out today that I have homework due Monday, and I my test home test is due Friday. So things are not done, but I feel a little more relaxed. Tonight I have a constellation lab, and I am watching the Biggest Loser. Did I ever mention how much I like that show? Kind of strange, I know, but fun all at the same time. Reminds me why I like to workout.

1 comment:

  1. Sure people like you like "Bigest Loser".. the rest of us feel sorry for them. Just kidding... I like watching it too.

    ReplyDelete