Sunday, November 22, 2009

What I am thankful for

Today in church one of the talks suggested we write a blog about the things we are thankful for. Here goes: (in no particular order....except for the first one!)

1. My husband
2. My family
3. My education
4. My ability to do physical things (i.e. running)
5. Nature - trees, flowers, good clean rain, clear star-lit skies, etc...
6. Holidays- to be together with my family
7. Scriptures
8. Songs of every kind
9. Laughter
10. Miracles
11. Teaching moments
12. The Gospel
13. Art
14. Scented candles
15. Autumn leaves
16. Walking and running trails
17. Cool, brisk afternoons
18. Banana bread
19. Board games
20. Disney movies
21. Temples
22. Wool socks
23. Cooking
24. Victory over math physics problems
25. Turning in Law School applications
26. Service opportunities
27. Good friends
28. NOVA on PBS
29. Sunday dinners with friends/family
30. Fruit and veggies
31. Water
32. Warm apartment (yes, we finally turned on the heat!)
33. Atonement
34. Transportation
35. Running races
36. Good memories
37. Mom & Dads
38. Grandparents
39. Musicals
40. Sunrises & sunsets
41. Family wards
42. Traditions
43. Spontaniety
44. Family vacations
45. Adventures
46. Puddles
47. Hikes
48. Jesus Christ
49. Smiling
50. Journals

And that, I will admit, is just a sampling. Wow! I dare you to do it too! There sure are a lot of things to be thankful for!!!

1 comment:

  1. I finally got unto your blog and have enjoyed going through your comments and seeing pictures. You both seem to be having a great life, busy but great. Will I see you at Christmas time? I know Gretchen and Andrea are coming home. Gramma H.

    ReplyDelete