Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tentin'

Well, I see from other blogs, that it looks like I put up another post, but in fact I didn't. I had a draft of one, but our computer at home is finicky about uploading pictures and all that jazz. So I will finish this blog mostly so you can see something new. Last week was Jimmy's Grandpa's funeral. It was wonderful. I was impressed by my in-laws talks and I especially loved seeing all the grandsons as pallbearers. There was just something about it that seemed very special to me. Maybe because my husband was one of them and I was honored to be part of their family and be there with him...I don't know. Everything was special about it...

The tentin' part is actually because Jimmy and I slept in the backyard the night before the funeral. Grandma Marie's house was FULL of family. And we gladly accepted because we had been camping the week before in Moab, and her soft cushy lawn was much more comfortable than dirt and rocks. But I did love camping in Moab, don't get me wrong...

So there you go, a post, little bit of an explanation of why this post is called "tentin'" and of course an opportunity to see some pictures. Yes, the pictures are random, but that is just the way I like it ;)


Grandma and Grandpa Bob were so wonderful to let my family visit....

Moab's petraglyphs

Jimmy, the hikin' man

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments. You and your family are very special.

    ReplyDelete