Friday, February 4, 2011

Things that I love

There are several things that I love quite dearly. On the top of my list is my husband and my beliefs, but today I would like to mention some of my more casual loves.

Today as I went on my daily walk I decided to make a stop at the Healthy Foods Coop in town. Inside was one of my loves, dried fruit. They have dried cherries, pineapple, mango, vegetables, etc... Plus it is in bulk. I can get as much as I want. It is blissful!

Later today, Jimmy came home and I commenced on another sewing projects. I have determined, after make a few aprons, a bag and today's sewing adventure that another one of my loves is accomplishment. I love finishing projects, and sewing has proved a good way to accomplish tasks without feeling terribly overwhelmed. I can finish my projects in a day or two.

Today was the "baby" dress. The baby is in quotes because I really didn't have a pattern with sizes, so I am positive it is too big for Mini Coop upon arrival. But I do think between ages 1 and 2 (maybe even 3) she may be of adequate weight and size to fit in it. It was a good start for my adventure of sewing baby clothes.


By the way, this is supposed to be a summer dress. I figure a shirt underneath, or sweater over the top would make quite a nice ensemble.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing a great job and yes, it is nice to be able to accomplish some short-time goals. Mini-Coop will enjoy your talents.

    ReplyDelete