Monday, February 20, 2012

Figures...

It figures that I am sick this Monday. Lucy just got over her cold. She still has a nasty cough, but her face is not longer covered in snot. I however can't swallow very well, and all I really want to do is sleep.

On the bright side it is a perfect day to stay inside in sleep...kind of. Virginia and North Carolina just had is first big snow fall of the season. And yes, I think their winter season is almost over. We had the great luck of travelling back from NC during this storm. The roads were bad, but even worse because several cars were not very capable of driving on them. I feel kind of bad, now that I think about it, but Jimmy and I only got through our trip by making fun of all the awful driving skills being displayed. 


So Lucy and I are going to play outside in the snow. I don't care if I am sick. It is Lucy first real snow storm. While we were in NH and MA there weren't any real good snow storms, nothing that stayed around. We did get her a snow suit, it would be nice to use it. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the driving experience... glad you are all safe - snow suit beautiful.

    ReplyDelete