Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lucy in motion

I am not even sure how to start this post. Some days I am not witty, let's face it, most days I am not witty.

So here is the low down. Lucy had her 9 month appointment today. Apparently crawling and standing up on everything really burns calories. Lucy has barely gained a pound since her 6 month appointment, but she is still getting taller. I guess I already knew that. All her pants still fit her around the waste, but have become shorts. 

So the stats are:
Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz (15th percentile) Height: 27.5 inches (55th percentile) Petite little lady...

We have now met all the pediatricians in the office. They all seem quite nice. Lucy is a funny little bug. While the doctor was examining her, her head was on my lap and her lower body on the doctor's. It seemed that she found her happy place. She went limp and almost completely went to sleep. I guess it helped that the appointment was during her normal nap time. This was after she freaked out when I changed her diaper on the normal exam table. I guess she remembers where they give her shots.

Enjoy a picture or two (or three) of the cuteness...





1 comment: