Friday, June 8, 2012

it's been a little while

I can handle her driving this...




I have been negligent. I am trying to think of things that have happened in that last couple weeks. I come up blank until I realize that we did have a Lucy shindig at the Cooprider's last week. That was fun. Lucy always has such a nice time with her cousins. They run her ragged. Thank you! She always sleeps so well at night after a play date with the Cooprider girls.

I have been running some short races, which have kicked my toosh. Gosh the hills around here are brutal. I hope I will be ready for the Fifers day race. And...I finally planted something in my family's garden. Spinach, carrots, cilantro, lettuce and basil. Until we get some more soil, that is what have. Lucy has had her fill of dirt. It doesn't make sense to me how much she loves the tastes of dirt. She puts fists of it in her mouth.

Jimmy has been BUSY. Between making trips to Brattleborough and conferences he is learning a lot about mediation and restorative justice. It seems like a great fit for his personality. We will see where the jobs lead us next year.

And that is life as of now.

2 comments:

  1. My parents would sit me at the end of the field and I would sit and eat dirt -- doesn't seem to have hurt me. They at times were at the other end of the field. (sometimes I just played in the dirt). Thanks for keeping up updated.

    ReplyDelete