Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh girls just wanna have funnnn....

On Lucy's birthday Jimmy gave her a card. He really like the cards that sing, and usually I think it is a little silly, but I am glad he got one that made music for Lucy. When she opened her card she immediately started smiling and dancing to the song "oh girls just wanna have fun." And ever time after that for that matter. The card puts her in a good mood no matter what.

Here are some pictures from her birthday day:


Yes I like the pony tail. And it solves the problems I have with figuring out what to do with her hair on top. It doesn't curl like the back, and it kind of goes everywhere. Introducing the pony tail!


 I don't know if she likes it. 


 It's like she doesn't want to listen to me or something. Side note: This is what she does when we say "Where's Lucy?" Maybe she getting sick of us saying it and so she covers her ears. 


I got her this outfit for her birthday. Cute no?!


I don't think she knew what to make of this cupcake with a bright thing sticking out. She didn't end of blowing it out, she hit it out. Thank heavens she didn't light herself on fire. That would have been memorable.  And yes, if you haven't already heard, I made a chocolate banana cupcake with avocado frosting. There was actually avocado in the frosting. No dyes, just bright green avocado. She. Loved. It. 

So yeah friends and family, that was Lucy's birthday. Pretty low key and relaxing. 

So what do you think? Any thoughts? I have been noticing my comments have been low these last few posts.... Just saying. You have to agree, this lady is pretty cute and kind of deserves a comment or two. 

But maybe it is just me, and I feel needy... Any who, happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea with the green frosting... neat birthday all around... beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that frosting recipe! And I can't believe she put out the candle with her hands--this girl is fearless!

    ReplyDelete