Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The day I actually put makeup on

Maybe some of your know this about me, but I really don't do the make-up thing. I am like a child who has his/her face painted. I want to touch it and rub it, and in the end there really isn't much left.

Well, my friends I decided last year around this time that it would be a good idea for Jimmy and I to go to what is called Barrister's, which is really just a law school prom sort of event. We haven't gone in the past because we didn't have any friends that would be sober at the event. But this year, there are two other couples in our Church that were going so it worked out. And it meant that I would need to put on some make-up and dress up more than I usually do. I mean, I haven't really dressed up like this since our...ahem... wedding. Yes, it has been that long. I am just not a fancy person. So here are some pictures from the event. Our camera decided to be silly and most of the pictures are kind of blurry.




I only put this picture because I want you to see some of other interesting attire at this event. Apparently cow-print is fancy!

We had a good time, even though we didn't stay for the whole thing. We ate, we tried to dance and we attempted to converse although the music was extremely loud so I am not entirely sure any of our conversations were completely understood.

In general I would say that this was people watching at its finest.

1 comment:

  1. You looked so pretty - red is your color. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete