Thursday, June 20, 2013

40 and waiting...


This is me, 40 weeks pregnant. Today. I feel like it could be a lot worse. I did wake up with the inkling of a cold because it seems to be spreading around the house, but it isn't too bad. I do not need to complain. And even though I would love to think that my children will all be punctual (because Lucy was born on her due date) I know that is not realistic. I am okay with it. Don't ask me how I am doing if I get to two weeks post due date. I might be a little crankier then. As of now I am just fine. I am still not overly bloated and even though I must confess I feel I waddle a little bit more than usual, I just don't feel terrible. Jimmy is probably a little more anxious than I am. 

On a funny note, Lucy is starting to sing "happy birthday!" all the time. Once we told her that is was none of our birthdays she told us it must be Coopito's birthday. Maybe she and her sibling are communicating and she is telling us that he is coming soon. We will see...

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Lucy was born on her due date. So was Joseph! Then Kenny was 3 days late. Can't wait to see Coopito when he gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear that this will be me and I'm already dreading it! Good luck. Hope he comes sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirstin, you look great. It cannot be much longer - you are an amazing Mom.

    ReplyDelete