Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sheriff and her bandit!

As proof that I did in fact "dress-up" here are some pictures. I know, I know the costume isn't all that authentic, but I sure did have fun walking around in my 4 inch high shoes. I could gaze longingly into Jimmy's eyes without having to look up.

Me, Jimmy and Tabitha (fall fairy)

Miriam, Brennen and Steve

We went to a Halloween party, at my friend/officemate, Tabitha's because I had work to do, and she lives near by. Plus, she has a fantastically fun house! And my other officemate and her husband and son came. They were dressed up as Astronauts/mission control. It was fabulous! But now I will show pictures instead of rambling....

High boots....yikes!

Blurry and Mysterious!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and comments... thanks for the great Halloween Card... it is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete