Sunday, April 21, 2013

Yeah, I am pregnant

I feel kind of bad (but not really) With Lucy's pregnancy I took pictures of my progress as a pregnant person. Not every week, I am not one of those people (which if you are one of those people that is totally cool). But I would take a picture every month or so. It was just so exciting to get bigger, and think gosh there's a baby in there. This time around, though I am super excited about having another baby, I am not as pumped about the size increase that comes with said baby. Truth be told it would illogical to expect a baby without a little extra weight, but sometimes it is hard. In fact I am feeling pretty good these days, even though I grunt almost every time I bend over. And just the other day I was running back and forth between my office and my lab class and I was going fast enough that I almost forgot I was pregnant.

Anyways, here is the proof that I have been growing. My dad keeps asking if I am getting bigger, and yes I can confidently say that yes, I am getting bigger. Between 6-7 months I thought the growth was totally ridiculous. Now I am realizing that I am probably not enormous, just pregnant looking. Anyways, enough rambling, here is the picture proof. By the way, I am almost 8 month pregnant.




1 comment:

  1. Looking good... see that you have let your hair grow longer - nice. You still are small, in fact, very small. We saw really pg women in the hospital Sunday... like I said, you are small.

    ReplyDelete