Thursday, May 23, 2013

I be two!

Today is Lucy's birthday. We celebrate on Saturday, but regardless today is a special day. Lucy has treated us with some att-tit-tude, I guess that is what being two is all about. We still love her.

How do you describe Lucy? Well, as her grandparents would say, she is either eating, running or sleeping. All of which she is very good at. She is also quite a little chatterbox. Every time you talk with her she has learned a new word or phrase. Yesterday she said the phrase "I see a little bird on the rock.." I know, I know, super profound. But honestly, when did she go from one word to phrases like that? It baffles me. I feel like she has grown up over night.

2-year-old Lucy (goodness we need a new camera!)

When you ask her how old she is she promptly replies "I be two!" She is also quite excited about her birthday party on Saturday. Good thing her expectations are not too high though I am sure if there is food she will be happy.

She is such a happy little girl and we love having her in our family.

Happy birthday dear Lucy - goose!

No comments:

Post a Comment