Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rifle Colorado

I am on my way to a conference in Golden Colorado, and we made a stop in Rifle Colorado to spend the night. Yes, that is Golden and Rifle Colorado. Who comes up with these names?! But anyways....

We travelled 5ish hours, and have 3 to go tomorrow. Dr Migenes is the driver, and I have to say it has been just fine. Besides that fact that the van is completely full and I am one of the two girls in the van, life is just dandy. The hotel is quite spacious, especially because there are so few girls. Tomorrow night I get a room to myself. Wahoo!

Well, that is the update. I am trying to blog more so you have something to comment about ;)

1 comment:

  1. hey I have a blog now too...
    danaandthedemocrat.blogspot.com
    I've enjoyed reading yours :)

    ReplyDelete