Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just to prove me wrong

Today I was talking to my sister about our little children learning how to roll over. Her son, who happens to be only 4 days older than Lucy has started rolling over. I told her that Lucy didn't seem to be anywhere near close to rolling over. Lucy was sitting with me at the time, and must have been taking mental notes, because an hour or so later, while she was doing some tummy time with Jimmy, she decided "you know, mommy said that I can't roll over...she doesn't know me! Haha! Watch me mom, here I go!" And as I walked into the room she went from her tummy to her back. Just like it was no big deal. And she did two more times, one of which I caught on camera. Sneaky little girl. I hope she doesn't make this a habit, proving me wrong all the time. Those teenager years might be a little tricky, if that is the case...


In other news, we have made it through 2 full weeks of working and schooling. I thought we might not make it, but everything seems to working out just fine. In fact, as Lucy begins to take more predictable naps, I am beginning some more substantial projects. Right now I am in the throws of cloth diaper making. Not easy for me, but easier on our overall budget, so it is worth it. We tried one of my homemade diapers on Lucy today, it leaked... But we are not giving up, I still have some patterns to tweak and some trick to try. Motherhood is so exciting, even when it is all about diapers and rolling over!

1 comment:

  1. Little miss Lucy! Look at you all turning over! Landon has done is again also. What a big girl! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete