Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lucy goosey....


Isn't she cute? I really do think so. Below she is modeling the new cloth diapers I am in the process of making. Currently we have 4, which really only last half a day. I think I will make some more this weekend. I haven't been motivated to sew this week.


This week has been kind of weird. We are struggling with figuring out what to do to help Lucy to get into a better schedule. We want to be flexible to her needs, but we also want to help her normalize to a more or less predictable routine. Lately her nighttime sleep has been very sporadic, meaning each night seems to be different. One night she is up at 2am, another night 11pm, then 3 pm. It makes it difficult to start the day at the same time. Plus, she has decided she doesn't like getting her breast milk from a bottle. Oh, and her pacifier....Oh, well she is still figuring things out--and so are we.
 
Can you believe she is almost 4 months? She is learning to roll over, reach for things, play with her feet, and she likes to have squealing conversations sometimes. I can't believe how exciting and aware she is becoming. She is awesome. We love her.

By the way, my sister Gretchen went into the MTC this week. I miss her already, but I super excited for her desire to serve as a missionary. She is going to be fantastic! That brings the count of family members serving missions to three.  Come December, when Peder leaves, there will be four. I am so proud of each and every one of them. Which reminds me, I need to send out those letters I wrote a week ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment