Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What we have been doing lately

Mostly I wanted a chance to post some fantastic pictures of Lucy, but I will use them to talk about what we have been doing. It is not a lie to say that most of what we do involves Lucy.

I have been doing some other sewing projects besides the cloth diapers. One is this pencil bag Jimmy asked me to make. Nothing fancy, but the snaps just make me so excited. Thanks Melanie for suggesting it. 


 Lucy has been hanging around. She just wants to make sure she is safe. I am glad she is so conscious of her surroundings.
 She has also been working on her mullet. It will continue to thrive until the rest decides to come in thicker....
 She is learning to hug...stuffed animals. She still isn't a snuggler...
 And she is helping dad play the ukelele banjo. I adore this picture!!

 And she is getting more dressed up for the cooler weather. I stretched a hat Grandma Coop made for her. It stayed on her head for 5 minutes...
Basically I just love her sleeping pictures...

So that is what has been going on. Please keep trying the comments. I am not sure what is wrong with it, but I would love more feedback!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't wait for Isaac to start grabbing things so he can play a little more on his own.

    ReplyDelete