Saturday, January 22, 2011

The bag

My sewing skills are not exactly the most extensive but I really do enjoy making a little craft or two. As I discussed before, one of my 2011 goals was to use my sewing machine. One of my great friends got me a very spiffy model and it totally deserves my attention. I want to try a few new projects: baby clothes, aprons, maybe if I am feeling really ambitious a skirt or dress.

For now I have resorted to my younger years by making a bag. Nothing fancy, nothing super beautiful, but it works.


Hopefully in a week or two I will have something new and exciting to show the world. For now, I will go with what I know. The important thing is I am using my sewing machine and it works fabulously!

1 comment:

  1. I think bags are nice but knowing you, you can make anything you set your mind to doing. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete