Thursday, January 27, 2011

Confession

Hi, I'm Kirstin and I still have my baby blanket.

But today I realized that the tattered mess of a blanket needed either to be thrown away or renovated. In fact I have decided now is the time to turn this blanket over to the next of kin, Mini Coop. Of course she isn't arriving for another couple months, but to mentally prepared myself for this parting, I fixed it up, just a tad (and by tad, I mean a TON!). Probably not as professionally as I would have liked, but it was a much needed improvement.


I am pretty sure this used to be a very large blanket, but now it is probably 2' x 2' blanket, with a purple border (which was part of the upgrade).


Dear old blanket, you have served me well. It seems only right that I pass you on to my own daughter who will hopefully enjoy your warmth and comfort for years to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice thing to do! Do you have a color for your nursery? Purple?

    ReplyDelete