Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break - taking a break!

What does one do for spring break, when you have a pregnant, sleepy wife? You stay in town and relax. It has been fabulous! We have gone on walks every day, gone to the booming metropolis of Roanoke to look at baby gear and attend a childbirth class, slept and slept, ate lots of smoothies, and just been plain lazy. I really like having Jimmy around. He is very helpful, especially because he makes sure I don't overly exert myself. He is such a good husband.

I have started having more back pains. It doesn't help that my back has always been a little crooked. But we bought a snazzy body pillow which has proved to be a little more comfortable for sleeping and even sitting. The positive of this back pain is that I know it is caused by a little girl inside me, who will be part of our family in just over 2 months. Yeah, 2 months.....pure craziness!

2 comments:

  1. Any kind of pain is no fun but like you said, two months .... Gald you and Jimmy are having a break.

    ReplyDelete