Sunday, September 5, 2010

I love to see the Temple

Yesterday Jimmy and I made any exodus about 3 hours north to Washington DC. I had not been the DC Temple in probably 10ish years. What a beautiful place to go. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment and entertainment.






After going to the Temple in the morning we went around DC to see where Jimmy worked and lived the fall he was in DC. The weather was nice and because we were not driving in DC, I didn't get too stressed. To be noted, Jimmy and I don't do well in any city when we are in a car. I have realized, though Provo may have been one of the worst places to drive, that any city with traffic makes us both a little grumpy.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got a break... driving was not a highlight in our lives either. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete