Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things I like

I like Jimmy

I like sweaters and the weather that goes along with it

I like dark chocolate

I like tests days, when you are the teacher

I like compliments like "we are sure glad you are here..."

I like binge shopping trips where you get a lot more than you expected, including chocolate

I like disney movies, especially when you buy them on binge shopping trips ($13/movie is a steal!)

I like surprizing my husband (I hope he doesn't read this until later...)

5 comments:

  1. Really like your new background... glad you are keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Grandma Marie. Turns out Jimmy and I both got surprizes for eachother and we bought the same thing...Disney movies. We are quite a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it was not the same movie... Miss you guys but Justin, Kent and Megan have helped me out. I need to get Joe up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Tarzan (Jimmy's favorite), Brother Bear, and Hercules. Jimmy bought Tarzan as well, and Sleeping Beauty (my favorite). Our Disney collection is meager.

    ReplyDelete